Re: uniform sale this weekend

  • ladyluvslife67
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2006
      Hey Charley -
      THANK YOU! I totally forgot that this group is set up so
      ANYONE CAN READ THE POSTS
      ANYONE HAS ACCESS TO THE ARCHIVES

      One of the many fantastic features here at wccusdtalk

      the ONLY place to find
      the WHOLE TRUTH
      and NOTHING BUT
      on the Fast & the Furious Times at WCCUSD

      AMEDINA

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Charley Cowens"