All eight WCCUSD candidates

  • Jim Cowen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      As Im sure many of you saw in the Times today, there are a total of 8
      candidates that filed by the deadline yesterday.

      I got copies of all 8 candidates statements (what will be printed in
      the ballot booklet).

      The statements tell a lot about the candidates, especially if you read
      between the lines!

      I scanned them as a pdf. If anyone would like the pdf file please
      email me directly.

      Jim Cowen
      jimcowen@...