Fwd: [Bayside PTA] WCCUSD Board and Superintendent Email Addresses

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2006
      I am forwarding this to wccusdtalk, because the wrong email address
      for Charles Ramsey is still on the District Web site. I'm sure the
      in-the-know people already knew this, but it threw me for a loop.

      Charley Cowens

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hey Charley
        I consider myself in-the-know and had NO idea!
        :)
        Isn't Mr. Ramsey planning to run for school board this year?
        He might actually have to campaign this year!
        Hey, no offense Mr. Ramsey that is a good thing.

        Having the wrong email address on the district website
        when you are planning to run for school board after 13
        years on the board? Not a good thing.

        AMEDINA

        --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Charley Cowens"
        <charley.cowens@...> wrote:

        > I am forwarding this to wccusdtalk, because the wrong email address
        > for Charles Ramsey is still on the District Web site. I'm sure the
        > in-the-know people already knew this, but it threw me for a loop.

        > From: Charley Cowens <president@...>
        > Date: May 31, 2006 12:10 AM
        > Subject: [Bayside PTA] WCCUSD Board and Superintendent Email
        Addresses

        http://michigan.vervehosting.com/pipermail/allofficers_baysidepta.org/

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
          Yesterday I received copies of the 6 contracts approved March 15,
          2006 under Item # C1 E23
          I signed up to speak on this, but was not called. Long story short
          I have to go to work and school, but this is for 6 jobs totaling
          $843,769.00 out of General Fund. One of those contracts has the
          wording I feared most. Should our new Super decide not to continue
          their employment we will still have to pay their large salary of
          $158,819.00 until June 30, 2007.

          Jill
          --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "ladyluvslife67"

          /

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
            I will have to post more later if you like? It is public
            informatiion. The problem I have is that our Board Approved this
            prior to hiring a new superintendent and Iterim Super put this on
            the agenda which means she requested the board approve her own
            contract along with some other key personnel.

            This is exactly how it read in the Board packet on March 15, 2006.

            WEST CONTRA COSTA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
            1108 Bissell Avenue
            Richmond, California 94801-3135
            Office of Superintendent of Schools
            ITEM REQUIRING ATTENTION----BOARD OF EDUCATION
            To: Board of Education Meeting Date: March 15, 2006
            From: Cynthia LeBlanc, Ed.D. Agenda Item: CI E.22
            Superintendent, Interim
            Core Value: Take responsibility for behavior and performance to
            ensure the highest possible
            achievement of all students, employees, and our school community
            Strategic Priority: To Provide Continued Leadership
            Subject: Approval of the continuation of the following contracts for
            one additional year with:
            salary increase and other terms and conditions of employment

            Chief Academic Officer
            Associate Superintendent Business Services
            General Counsel
            Director of Communications
            Regional Superintendents

            Background Information: These are current positions. All of these
            contracts contain a continuation
            of the term of the contract for one additional year, a 3% salary
            increase, retroactive to January 1, 2006,
            modification of health benefits and other terms and conditions of
            employment.
            Recommendation: Recommend Approval
            Fiscal Impact: General Fund
            DISPOSITION BY BOARD OF EDUCATION
            Motion by:_______________________ Seconded by:
            _______________________
            Approved _______________ Not Approved________________ Tabled_________
            PrecisForm
            --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "sunsetjill" <sunsetjill@...>
            wrote:

            > Yesterday I received copies of the 6 contracts approved March 15,
            > 2006 under Item # C1 E23
            > I signed up to speak on this, but was not called. Long story
            short
            > I have to go to work and school, but this is for 6 jobs totaling
            > $843,769.00 out of General Fund. One of those contracts has the
            > wording I feared most. Should our new Super decide not to
            continue
            > their employment we will still have to pay their large salary of
            > $158,819.00 until June 30, 2007.
            >
            > Jill
            > --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "ladyluvslife67"
            > <ladyluvslife67@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey Charley
            > > I consider myself in-the-know and had NO idea!
            > > :)
          • Ms. Ott
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
              Charley, Could you repost your message and put spaces around
              the "@" symbol in each address so we can read them? This Yahoo!
              discussion group interface is set to block email addresses for
              privacy purposes and without the spaces, the interface chops off the
              remainder of the addresses.

              Thanks,

              Ms. Ott

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
                OK. I replaced the "@" with " at ".

                ====

                Charles Ramsey charamsey at comcast.net
                Glen Price glen at glenpricegroup.com
                Karen Pfeifer karenepfeifer at yahoo.com
                Dave Brown dbrown247 at yahoo.com
                Karen Fenton kfenton at pacbell.net

                This is for the acting Superintendent:

                Cynthia LeBlanc Cynthia.LeBlanc at gw.wccusd.k12.ca.us

                Bruce Harter bharter at bsd.k12.de.us

                Charles Cowens
                President
                Bayside Council of PTAs

                On 6/2/06, Ms. Ott <msott@...> wrote:
                > Charley, Could you repost your message and put spaces around
                > the "@" symbol in each address so we can read them? This Yahoo!
                > discussion group interface is set to block email addresses for
                > privacy purposes and without the spaces, the interface chops off the
                > remainder of the addresses.
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Ms. Ott
                >
                > --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Charley Cowens"
                > <charley.cowens@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I am forwarding this to wccusdtalk, because the wrong email address
                > > for Charles Ramsey is still on the District Web site. I'm sure the
                > > in-the-know people already knew this, but it threw me for a loop.
                > >
                > > Charley Cowens

              • Ms. Ott
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
                  Thanks for the update. I put the new information on this web site:

                  http://uscitizen.home.comcast.net/WCCUSD/

                  If you think of other items that you think should be on this site,
                  please share your ideas and appropriate files.

                  Thanks,

                  Ms. Ott