Re: [wccusdtalk] The Bond Program

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      Rebecca-

      I've been sick for a while, so I haven't really been checking
      wccusdtalk. Now, that I read this again I realize I may have been a
      little overly defensive. I may not have been clear enough about why I
      was dwelling on the 1-year "welfare bus". The point I was trying to
      make was simply that "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". While there
      are many cases when a cigar is not just a cigar in our District, there
      is a tendency for many people who write on this list to assume that
      almost everything is a smoking gun.

      Charley Cowens