Silenced-Letter to Glen Price Ignored re march 15, 2006 Board Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Ok I gave 1 last ditch effort and a week of patience. Here is what
      i wrote Glen Price 1 week ago.

      Dear Glen,

      I have no contacts in this district. I am sure you have read my
      posts. I promise to keep all further correspondence between you and
      me confidential and not post any further on the talk group.
      I have chose you because of your long term assignment as a school
      board member and as I have watched you on TV I have always found
      your comments to be fair, even if I did not agree with them.
      I printed out the Uniform Complaint Procedure and Instructions, only
      to find that Sylvester Greenwood is the Compliance Officer.
      My complaint in part would be against him as he verbally told me I
      could not speak on the "all those Items" and I responded "It is my
      right"
      Also President Ramsey gave some sort of eye contact to Sylvester
      before Sylvester made the comment to me.
      I have tried contacting Government Agency's but can't reach anyone.
      I don't know how the system works or who to contact.

      I wish you would reconsider running for School Board, so that you
      could help direct new members in a passionate way and not a
      threatening way. At least that is how you come across to me.

      I can be reached at
      or cell
      I have exhausted all my efforts and believe you have an
      understanding of what is Fair, Just and Moral. Will you at least
      help 1 mother whom is trying to do it all honestly.

      I look forward to your response,

      Jill Wolkenfeld