Re: BOARD PACKET 4/5 MTG - A MUST READ FOR ALL

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      I wish I had mine. On March 15, 2006 Board meeting, I received my
      Board Packet March 14, 2006.
      While I tried to speak on several Items and were making my notes
      last minute for the Board Meeting March 15, 2006 at the meeting, I
      was interupted and TOLD by Mr. Greenwood and a LOOK from President
      Ramsey that I could not speak on ALL those ITEMS.
      So now we have silenced the Teachers. (Downer Five)
      Now they have silenced me!
      I MENTIONED THAT AT THE MARCH 15, 2006 MEETING ON THE FEW ITEMS I
      WAS ALLOWED TO SPEAK ON that I did not get my PACKET UNTIL MARCH 14,
      2006.
      Pissed off and Silenced,

      Jill Wolkenfeld

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "wccusdtalk_historian"