BOARD PACKET 4/5 MTG - A MUST READ FOR ALL

  • wccusdtalk_historian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      However you can get a hold of this information,
      several important issues are topic of discussion.

      ~*~*~*ARCHIVED DISCUSSIONS will be posted on major items
      of interest to the list - read them here or go to the home
      page of the list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wccusdtalk

      top right - middle of screen has SEARCH box
      punch in your key phrase of interest
      your search will go all the way back to May 2003.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
        I wish I had mine. On March 15, 2006 Board meeting, I received my
        Board Packet March 14, 2006.
        While I tried to speak on several Items and were making my notes
        last minute for the Board Meeting March 15, 2006 at the meeting, I
        was interupted and TOLD by Mr. Greenwood and a LOOK from President
        Ramsey that I could not speak on ALL those ITEMS.
        So now we have silenced the Teachers. (Downer Five)
        Now they have silenced me!
        I MENTIONED THAT AT THE MARCH 15, 2006 MEETING ON THE FEW ITEMS I
        WAS ALLOWED TO SPEAK ON that I did not get my PACKET UNTIL MARCH 14,
        2006.
        Pissed off and Silenced,

        Jill Wolkenfeld

        --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "wccusdtalk_historian"