Re: Free Web Design Instruction - Only District Can Work on School Web

  • Ms. Ott
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006
      Someone wrote to me privately and said, "I was told that only
      District Staff can work on District School web sites."

      That may be entirely possible, and I'll write more about that issue
      later (the logical tech reasons for it, the illogical boundaries
      misunderstanding of the technology creates).

      In the mean time, even if that's the case, that removes only 1
      benefit. There are still 2 more.

      --V.Ott