Re: What I wanted to say at the Board Meeting:

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 23, 2006
      Dear Cathy,
      Thank You for the clarification. I was going to post more last
      night as I left out some other consent items I signed up for.
      I agree Ruth does a wonderfull job! As far as Kay, I could not
      comment as I don't habe first hand knowledge of what she is doing.
      I respect your opinion's and Thank You for standing up for those
      that may deserve credit.

      All My Best,

      Jill Wolkenfeld
      ---
      In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, Cathy Travlos <cbt@...> wrote:

      > This one was actually just giving the cabinet members the same 3%
      raise
      > that UTR just negotiated for the teachers. And no, Dr. LeBlanc
      wasn't
      > giving herself a raise. The current chief Academic Officer is Kaye
      > Burnside. This list includes Alan Hersch, Paul Ehara, Ruth
      Vedovelli,