Re: [wccusdtalk] Superintendent forum

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 8:02 AM
      I hope I not working with an overactive mind, but I do
      remember something about a public forum and can not
      find any mention of it in my e-mails... Was there
      such?

      Also I haven't seen any posting about the budget
      forum... did that happen as well? Am I losing it?
      HaHA! HoHO! HeHE! He said...

      http://mail.yahoo.com