Re: Montalvin Manor SH forced Out

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Gretchen,

      Thank you for jumping on this most outlandish lack of insensitivity shown by
      all those involved and those standing by and allowing it to happen.

      If everything is true in your post it supports why those with means do not
      stay in this district. Is my memory bad or did not the Board just declare
      March the month to Honor Special Ed and is not March the month of the CAC's,
      You Make a Difference Award Celebration. If this is not stopped by the
      Board immediately then the CAC should make a special presentation in April
      to all the Board members and the Administration. It might be called, "You
      Could Have Made a Difference But Didn't."

      I have forwarded this to some other people, Gretchen, in the hopes that
      perhaps the additional exposure might embarrass those involved and change
      the course of this folly.

      Kevin