Re: [wccusdtalk] Did not like Novato's, Plagiarize this

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
      --Okay Kevin:

      You are so right, but you can't blame me for continually trying to wake up the board. The only reason to do so is to try and get help to the students and to make sure the Board have no place to hide in terms of not knowing what a good plan looks like.

      Yes, keep the information coming to the people on this site and in the community, hopefully, they will become more vocal and as you say, "take control of their schools, like the Downer community/teachers are trying to do. But, I will copy this to the Great Overseers with hopes that they will do what they have not done in many years, "demand accountability".

      From: "Kevin Rivard" <kfrivard@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
        Oh my, my. It must be that time of the month Scottie.

        Either that or it is because I just found out another one of our friends is
        leaving because of the education system.

        But they had an idea that the bad education system is actually part of the
        Cartels plan.

        Why are all these people leaving? Even the K-8 committee admits the
        Kensington folk are either moving or hopping the border to Albany or
        Berkeley.

        Here is the rational explained to me. The district needs more money for not
        only the failing education system but the Bond Program. By getting the
        people to move property sells and the prices of the property go up so the
        tax is higher. Eventually most Prop 13 people will have left and all the
        property will be reassessed giving more tax revenue to the District. So you
        see once again there is method in the madness.

        Who knows maybe the person is right.

        Kevin