Re: School Site Council Trainings

  • ladyluvslife67
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      Elizabeth,
      Thank you for letting us know.
      We were under the impression that this info had
      already been given to all the principals so see
      if you can check if the principal got the info
      and didn't pass it on to your SSC Chair.

      Also - there are several trainings scheduled.
      If you can RSVP a particular day that is good
      for everyone at your site, you can attend at
      a different time/school.

      Its reporting info like this
      that keep the sites on top of what is going on.

      AMedina

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Jaeger"

      http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/Communications/Apple_Bites/2005/09_30.pdf