Re: School Site Council Trainings

  • Elizabeth Jaeger
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      Too bad our SSC chairperson (parent) didn't even know about these
      trainings until I told her today -- and the training at our school is
      tomorrow!

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Rivard" <kfrivard@h...>
      wrote:
      > School Site Council Trainings start today 4pm Wilson Multi-Purpose
      room.

      > Go to this address for schedule.
      >
      > http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/Communications/Apple_Bites/2005/09_30.pdf
    • ladyluvslife67
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        Elizabeth,
        Thank you for letting us know.
        We were under the impression that this info had
        already been given to all the principals so see
        if you can check if the principal got the info
        and didn't pass it on to your SSC Chair.

        Also - there are several trainings scheduled.
        If you can RSVP a particular day that is good
        for everyone at your site, you can attend at
        a different time/school.

        Its reporting info like this
        that keep the sites on top of what is going on.

        AMedina

        --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Jaeger"