School Site Council Trainings

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      School Site Council Trainings start today 4pm Wilson Multi-Purpose room.

      Go to this address for schedule.

      http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/Communications/Apple_Bites/2005/09_30.pdf
    • Elizabeth Jaeger
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        Too bad our SSC chairperson (parent) didn't even know about these
        trainings until I told her today -- and the training at our school is
        tomorrow!

        --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Rivard" <kfrivard@h...>
        wrote:
        > School Site Council Trainings start today 4pm Wilson Multi-Purpose
        room.

        > Go to this address for schedule.
        >
        > http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/Communications/Apple_Bites/2005/09_30.pdf
      • ladyluvslife67
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
          Elizabeth,
          Thank you for letting us know.
          We were under the impression that this info had
          already been given to all the principals so see
          if you can check if the principal got the info
          and didn't pass it on to your SSC Chair.

          Also - there are several trainings scheduled.
          If you can RSVP a particular day that is good
          for everyone at your site, you can attend at
          a different time/school.

          Its reporting info like this
          that keep the sites on top of what is going on.

          AMedina

          --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Jaeger"