Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Plagiarize, Plagiarize Plagiarize

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Scottie,

      Soon as you raise my livable wage to Bill Gates' livable wage you know you
      Liberals are going to want to raise the Federal Minimum Wage and that will
      just make me want to raise my new Livable wage to keep up with the Gates'.

      Then we are going to have inflation and we will need price controls and
      before long we will have the depression of the 1930' all over again.

      Economics 101 Scottie, the Rich is Rich the Poor is Poor and someone in the
      middle pays for both.

      Eventually it all implodes and we start all over again.

      Happy days are coming again. Roll out the Barrel, the gangs all here. Bring
      back the Flappers.

      Kevin

    • Marilyn Langlois
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
        Kevin--
        Bill Gates must be suffering from a very deep spiritual pain if he feels his
        personal happiness depends on his controlling more food on the table than
        he can possibly eat while most people only get a few crumbs.

        The rich need healing, too, and need to be invited to join the human family,
        live modestly and derive happiness from the quality of relationships with
        others.

        Marilyn