update to district web page re: committees

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      I just noticed that there's a new button on the left side of the district
      web page labelled "committee" which takes you to a list up agendas for
      upcoming committee meetings. Currently listed for upcoming meetings are the
      Academic Subcommittee, which meets today, and the K-8 committee, which
      meets on the 6th. There's also a list of the various committees. Thanks,
      Michael Jung!

    • Francie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Mike Jung has also put the current, approved plans together in one
        place. If you click on "About WCCUSD" on the horizontal blue bar or go
        directly to http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/about/index.htm, you'll find
        links plans regarding Tech, Libraries and Student Achievement.