Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Charter school scores

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2005
      You may also want to know how many children are special ed with physical disabilities also.

      Elizabeth Jaeger <elizabethjaeger@...> wrote:I'm happy to do the data analysis if someone has a way to get the
      scores. It will probably be tricky since we're talking individual
      students. Maybe a somewhat less accurate but more do-able way would
      be to find out the percentages of students at Manzanita who come from
      each elementary school. I have no doubt that at least some part of
      Manzanita's success is due to the required parent participation
      component, but you can bet I'll be directing as many of my 6th graders
      there as possible.

      Elizabeth

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, Diane Egelston <egelston@i...>
      wrote:
      > Absolutely true. I know of at least one student who had transferred
      > Kensington School from Richmond and is now attending Manzanita. Her
      > "neighborhood" school would have been Adams. I'm sure there are
      others,
      > as well, they just don't come to mind as easily (in my small
      anecdotal
      > sample.
      > -Diane
      > On Aug 27, 2005, at 9:14 AM, Kevin Rivard wrote:
      >
      > > Another point to consider is that the assumption the students
      going to
      > > Manzanita would be attending Portola is not true.

      Tammera (Tammy) E. Campbell
      Pinole CARE
      Pinole Valley High Safety Chair
      Pinole Valley High School Boosters
      Pinole Middle School Site Council President
      Pinole Middle School Measure D Committee
      2668 Alhambra Way
      Pinole, CA 94564
      Home: 510-223-3857
      Work: 510-486-4460
      Fax: 510-222-4643
      Pager: 510-425-3192
      Email: Tammera.Campbell@...

      Following are contacts for other email lists to consider joining:
      Ellerhorst Elementary School: ellerhorst_etree@...
      Collins Elementary School: alisoncrooks@...
      Pinole Middle School: Tammera.Campbell@...
      Pinole Valley High School: mikewitz2@...