Re: [wccusdtalk] K-8 Study Committee

  • Rodger Eva
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
      hi Kevin!
      I'm not sure of who else is on this committee but I am representing
      Olinda Elementary with Jim Cowen as my alternate should I not be able
      to attend or contiinue for any reason. I look forward to seeing you at
      the meetings if you can make it. Your input will be greatly
      appreciated.

      Kind regards,

      Rodger Eva
      eva design group
      510.243.1107

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
        Roger,

        Did you see that Valley View was put on the list for the new Bond Money in
        Novwmbwe but not Olinda.

        Looks like Valley View will go K-8 and Olinda will just GO.

        My cynical take.

        Kevin

      • Rodger Eva
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
          I did see that Kevin, and it is unfortunate.That said, Olinda is in
          excellent shape and does need any rebuilding so hopefully that the
          omission is just an oversight. I recall Vince proposing a plan for the
          upcoming bond initiative where ALL elementaries are eventually rebuilt…
          as always, we'll have to keep our collective eye on things!

          Best,

          Rodger

          eva design group
          510.243.1107