Re: [wccusdtalk] Fwd: Legislation Information Alert--2005-06 State Budget

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
      The immediate upshot of this for WCCUSD is that about $2 million will
      be available for additional expenditure (or not). At the last
      Community Budget Advisory Committee, Dave Brown and Karen Fenton
      presented the current Budget Subcommittee wish list. Before I opine
      about this, could Dave or Karen please post this online as text inside
      a message (not as an attachment).

      Thanks in advance,
      Charley Cowens