Re: [wccusdtalk] Board Packets

  • Glen Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2005
      Kevin:

      You are welcome --- we do need to restart making paper copies available.

      I respectfully disagree, however, with the rest of your conclusions. Wendy
      Bergeren maintains an email list for notification of board meetings and
      dissemination of board agendas. If you would like to get added to this list
      email her at: wberggren@...

      Michael Jung has done a terrific job in a very short time, building on the
      great work done by Betty Buginas, to improve the district website. Many more
      people are accessing board agendas and board packets than we were ever able
      previously to reach by mail. This material is available instantly as soon as
      it can be posted and remains available to look at until it is taken down.
      There are ways that the current system could be improved and I bet Michael
      is already working on some of those.

      Mail is not perfect either. I know that you remember as well as I do the
      days of board agendas and packets arriving in people's mailboxes after the
      meeting had been held!

      By the way, I just went on the district website and downloaded the July 13
      packet without any problems. I emailed you a copy. If anyone else wants a
      copy please email me and I'll send you one by return email (email me
      directly as I am not always able to read my wccusdtalk folder on a daily
      basis).

      All the best,

      --
      Glen Price