Board Packet Problems?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005
      I can get the Board Agenda for July 13. The Board Packet's first page comes
      up and then freezes.

      Anyone else with this problem?

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005
          It took me 3 tries, but I finally got it - although it's still taking
          forever to load! Crashed my browser, froze, etc. I'm finally in, I think,
          so I guess I'd better read it in case I can't get in again.
          Cathy

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005
            The board packet was very slow to read for me too. I usually just
            download it to my hard disk by right-clicking on the link to it. This
            one is a 135-page monster with totally useless internal bookmarks.
            There must be a better way. Maybe the package could be broken up into
            4 parts: beginning, consent items, action items and discussion items.

            Charley Cowens

          • SarahCreeley@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005
              Hi All,
              I haven't been able to access the last 2 agandas for the board meetings,
              either.
              LOVE.
              Sarah

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005
                Please, everyone that has had problems accessing the Board Packets please
                let the School Board Members know. This is the new way of communicating with
                the public and if we cannot even get the basic information about the Board
                Meetings there is no effective communication link to the public.

                Let them know, please.

                Board members please read the last couple days of the WCCUSDTALK site. Many
                problems with the Board Packets being able to be opened by members of that
                list serve.

                Kevin

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 8, 2005
                  I agree that it's important to let the Board know about this, because
                  it's a governance issue, but don't forget to copy the Webmaster on
                  your emails:

                  Michael.Jung@...

                  Charley Cowens

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 9, 2005