FW: wccusdtalk Yahoo Group

  • ladyluvslife@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Alicia Medina Pohl
      RCFE Administrator
      Meadow Springs Care Home

      From: ladyluvslife@...
      To: marin.trujillo@...
      Subject: FW: wccusdtalk Yahoo Group
      Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 02:18:44 +0000

      Mr. Trujillo,
      I hope you are settling in to your new role and look forward to finding out when we can hear more of your plans.

      I still would like to know what kind of working relationship you have with the communications office. As it is listed on our website, many of our community members contact Mr. Ehara directly for information. Please be assured this is the case. I hope you have had the chance to speak with him in detail about the community's concerns over the last year.

      Your position is the ONLY position in the administration that speaks for the community. The only position whos job it is to find ways to engage the community. The question that still remains to be answered is how engaged does the district want the community to be?

      Look forward to your reply very soon
      Thank You

      --
      A Medina Pohl
      Washington Elementary SSC

      From: ladyluvslife@...
      To: marin.trujillo@...
      Subject: wccusdtalk Yahoo Group
      Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:57:15 +0000

      Mr. Trujillo,
      Wanted to make sure you had this link, a very good look into the community and what the talk is about certain things.

      And I called Mr. Ehara's office this morning to find out how you both are working together.
      When your position was approved by the board back in October, it was under Mr. Ehara. When the position finally was posted in January, it was under Toni Oklan-Arko.

      Either way, I hope you and Mr. Ehara have some kind of communication since he gets ALL of the community input on most issues in the district.

      Here is the link
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wccusdtalk

      A Medina Pohl
      Washington Elementary Site Council Member
      First 5
      West County Regional Group Member
      March 4 Education Member