Re: Safety meeting

  • alicat1967
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      Mr. Rivard!
      I missed BOTH meetings, it is possible
      (or so the talk was going on)
      that the City of Pinole was possibly going to ARCHIVE
      the meeting on the Pinole TV website.
      But I think that I would rather watch THE SIMPSONS

      Now why in the world would our school district schedule the safety
      meeting the VERY SAME NITE as the CBOC meeeting?

      And you know Im going to ask about the website Mr. Rivard. I am
      very disappointed that even 6 months after the Bond Oversight
      WEbsite Subcommitee approved TECHFUTURES to maintain the website,
      the public still has NOTHING!
      How can someone find out when the next Bond Oversight Committee
      meeting is? How can someone find out the minutes of February 16
      meeting, or the meeting in March.
      Or does anyone care?

      About that MRAD monies? I know that is on the bill of every person
      who pays property taxes. How in the world LEGALLY would they
      determine whos MRAD monies to take to pay for that soccer field?

      Thank you for being on the Citizens Bond Oversight Committee
      Kevin. You know I will be pestering you about that website,
      Mr. Trujillo needs to know all these useful engagement tools he has
      at his fingertips, all he need to do is start askin some questions.

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Rivard" <kfrivard@h...>
      wrote:
      > I was attending the Citizens Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC)
      meeting last
      > night from 5:30 to 8:30.
      >
      > Did anyone attend the safety meeting at Pinole High that could
      give a recap?

      > By the way, MRAD funds are being used in ways that will cut back
      on the
      > availability of MRAD funds that were to go to your school site.
      Much the
      > same way TIIG funding and Title 1 funding is being diverted by the
      Central