Board Study Session on Safety

  • dbrown247
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 25, 2005
      I wanted to remind everyone about the School Board's Study Session on
      Safety. It will be:

      Wednesday, April 27
      6:30 pm
      Pinole Valley High Cafeteria
      2900 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole

      We will be discussing a district-wide framework for safety, building
      upon the best practices throughout the district. We also will be
      hearing presentations from both Local 1 and District staff regarding
      our current and future high school safety teams (i.e. campus police,
      site supervisors and/or deputy sheriffs, sheriff rangers).

      Hope you can join us.

      take care,
      dave brown