New file uploaded to wccusdtalk

  • wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , May 22, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
      group.

      File : /SBReport20030521.txt
      Uploaded by : portolapta <portolapta@...>
      Description : Report on 5/21/03 School Board Meeting

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      portolapta <portolapta@...>
    • wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 21 , May 23, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
        group.

        File : /May 31st flyer.doc
        Uploaded by : hbean542000 <helenb@...>
        Description : Flyer for May 31st Community Forum meeting

        hbean542000 <helenb@...>
      • wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 21 , May 23, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
          group.

          File : /Aquacena Lopez letter to Fred Stewart.doc
          Uploaded by : hbean542000 <helenb@...>
          Description : Letter from WCCUSD Financial Advisory to Fred Stewart Re Reserve Fund

          Message 4 of 21 , May 26, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
            group.

            File : /Memos/DWLetterRe-May21BoardMtg.doc
            Uploaded by : marikosdad95 <davidwhitnack@...>
            Description : David Whitenack Letter to Community re: May 21 Board Meeting

            Message 5 of 21 , May 26, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
              group.

              File : /Memos/DWLetterRe-May21BoardMtg.doc
              Uploaded by : marikosdad95 <davidwhitnack@...>
              Description : Follow-up Letter to May 21 Board Meeting

              Message 6 of 21 , May 26, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                group.

                File : /Memos or emails/MtDiabloNoConsultantsInquiry.txt
                Uploaded by : portolapta <portolapta@...>
                Description : This answers the question of how Mt. Diablo has no "counselors"

                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 11, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                  group.

                  File : /State Contacts.pdf
                  Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                  Description : Contact info. for all state, local and board officials

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 7, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                    group.

                    File : /Flyers/WCCSchoolsFlyer1.pdf
                    Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                    Description : Flyer for July 12 Meeting @ Richmond Library

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 8, 2003
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                      group.

                      File : /Flyers/WCCSchoolsCAREcombined.pdf
                      Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                      Description : Flyer for July 12 & Aug 4 CARE meetings

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 11, 2003
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                        group.

                        File : /Docs/070903FiscalMgtReorg.pdf
                        Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                        Description : Proposed Fiscal Svcs. Mgmt. Reorg. Chart 7/9/03

                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 11, 2003
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                          group.

                          File : /Docs/CSBA_Stds.pdf
                          Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                          Description : CSBA Prof. Gov. Stds. for School Boards

                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 11, 2003
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                            group.

                            File : /Docs/FiscalSalaries.pdf
                            Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                            Description : 7/9/03 Current/Proposed Fiscal Salaries

                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 11, 2003
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                              group.

                              File : /Docs/LiteraryEstimate.pdf
                              Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                              Description : 7/9/03 Proposed Literacy Training Costs

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 11, 2003
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                group.

                                File : /Docs/RoadmapMissStmt.pdf
                                Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                Description : WCCUSD 5 Student Achievement Targets/Mission Stmt.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 4, 2003
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                  group.

                                  File : /Flyers/WCCSchoolsCAREcombined3.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                  Description : Combined Aug. 24 WCP/Sept. 1 CARE Meeting Flyer

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 12, 2003
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                    group.

                                    File : /Flyers/WCCSchoolsFlyer0824.pdf
                                    Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                    Description : Revised Flyer-Aug. 24 WCP Meeting

                                    You can access this file at the URL

                                    Regards,

                                    morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                  • morganlove2003
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 12, 2003
                                      Note: This flyer is the updated one-sided English language version
                                      of flyer to publicize our Aug. 24 WCP meeting. Please download, copy
                                      and distribute to your friends (via e-mail or hard copy), e-trees,
                                      and places of business (i.e., supermarkets, stores, etc. that you
                                      frequent). We are working on getting a Spanish language translation
                                      of this and will also post to the group (it will then be a two-sided
                                      flyer with English on one side and Spanish on the other).
                                      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                      > Hello,

                                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                      > group.
                                      >
                                      > File : /Flyers/WCCSchoolsFlyer0824.pdf
                                      > Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@y...>
                                      > Description : Revised Flyer-Aug. 24 WCP Meeting
                                      >
                                      > You can access this file at the URL

                                      824.pdf

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Oct 15, 2003
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                        group.

                                        File : /Flyers/WCCSchoolsFlyer1116.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                        Description : PDF of Nov. 16th Group Meeting--Bilinqual

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Oct 15, 2003
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                          group.

                                          File : /Flyers/West County Parents 1116Flyer.doc
                                          Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                          Description : Word File of Nov. 16 Meeting--Bilingual

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Oct 20, 2003
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                            group.

                                            File : /Petitions/FentonRecall.pdf
                                            Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                            Description : Fenton Recall Petition

                                            Message 21 of 21 , Oct 20, 2003
                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wccusdtalk
                                              group.

                                              File : /Petitions/HarrisRecall.pdf
                                              Uploaded by : morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
                                              Description : Harris Recall Petition