Re: [wccusdtalk] Action Against Year 5 Schools Plan

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      --Michael:

      You can use the law to deal with the "so called" plan proposed by the district. One of the main reasons I wanted M4E to take Ron Paige (former Sec. of Ed) up on his offer to come here was the get the answers straight from the horses' mouth. As you know, the leadership does not listen to the parents/community, but they will sometimes listen when it comes from the powers that be.

      Scottie Smith

      -------------- Original message from Michael McDonald <mrmcdonald23@...>: --------------