Re: [wccusdtalk] family/community job description

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2004
      --Cathy:

      Haven't you gotten it through your head yet, that the district does not wish "true parent involvement". You should have learned this by looking at the persons they put in that position for the past 3-4 years, AP challenge funds, TIIG funds and site council involvement. I have been trying to get the Downer's Budget from last year and was told it's not important, what we need to focus on is this years budget. Now you tell me, how can you do this years plan without first reviewing last years plan and budget? I got Downer's plan, but interestingly enough the Budget was not attached as has been a practice in the past. But I will continue to press for the budget.

      Scottie Smith

      -------------- Original message from Cathy Travlos : --------------