Re: [wccusdtalk] School Board packet now online

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
      --Hello Francie:

      I hope they have left hard copies at the libraries as well, because not all people know how to access information on the internet, particularly in our minority community. The "research data" has stated this over and over, therefore, if the district is about informing the public, it should do so in ways that are accessible to them.

      Scottie Smith

      -------------- Original message from "Francie" : --------------