Lack of Security at Pinole Valley High

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      This is the response our city received from our chief today when asked about the response to the incident at PVHS. Our chief responded quickly to our concerns. Hopefully this explains the response issue. I am thankful that I have a city police department that will respond.
      Tammy Campbell

      ----- Original Message ----- From: Concerned Parents
      Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 4:43 PM
      Subject: FW: FW: Lack of Security at Pinole Valley High