Re: [wccusdtalk] Budget seminar

  • alicat1967@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2004
      Diane,
      Appreciate your efforts to bring this information to the people so much!
      Would like to talk to you more about an effective way to get this info to
      teachers and your insight would be most necessary on that.

      In the meantime, going to go look up a teacher of mine from a LONG
      time ago and get some insight from her.

      Thank you again
      Alicia

      Hi All

      I am working on scheduling another workshop. I'll bring everyone up to date
      as soon as I hear something. Thank you for the interest. We can make this
      happen. I have a few extra copeis of the handouts. Your comments suggestions are
      greatly appreciated.

      Diane

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links