Re: [WCCUSD Budget Oversight] Re: [March4Education] Re: [wccusdtalk]Budget seminar

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Yes - I also agree with this idea and it would be wonderful.
      The budget is so complex, I cannot imagine any of our board members NOT having some kind of training or a workshop (like the CTA gave last weekend) annually at the very LEAST!

      People probably think that this already happens (board members go to informational seminars to stay abreast
      on financial information that affect our funding for our
      school district.

      Lets get started!

      Thank You
      Alicia Pohl

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        --Okay, everybody have seconded the call. Which Board member will make the motion to had staff implement the wish of the community?

        Scottie Smith

        -------------- Original message from Marsha Williamson : --------------