RE: [wccusdtalk] Re: Times Article on PTA Ban

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      Charley,

      I have noticed and this could be only be my ROSE COLORED glasses that you
      are starting to view this administration as Scottie, Marsha and myself have
      seen it for so long. This should be the last straw. When this administration
      attacks the heart and soul of so many Parent supporters in closing down the
      PTA's the School Board should consider this an attack that cannot be
      tolerated.

      I agree with your statement about the Parcel Tax which I opposed because I
      have not seen reciprocal support from this administration that was given
      especially from the PTA's at almost all the sites.

      Oh by the way two more administrators on the list for the board meeting
      tonight.

      Thank you parcel tax supporters, no more PTA's and more central
      administrators because of your generous loyal support, Johnston and
      Kilmartin's friends thank you.

      Kevin