Re: new administrators/TIIG funds

  • Jennifer E. Felix
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      To all:

      I guess I owe the children and parents of this district an apology,
      sort of. I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
      report has given the district another reason and justification for
      adding another layer of administration. For Scottie, Kevin, Sarah
      and others who have fought these money pit decisions, I am truly
      sorry. I was just trying to get appropriate services for my
      children. Scottie has my home number Kevin and Sarah if you'd like
      more info on this situation. My cell is 685-3237 and is easier to
      reach me on.

      Jen
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
        Jennifer,

        There is no need whatsoever for you to apologize to any parent in this
        district and or to any person who advocates for the children in this
        district.

        We should apologize to you for allowing what this district has done to you
        and your child to continue. Those of us who have heard of the terrorism
        exercised by this district upon you and your child, know of the same plights
        of other parents and children and we sit on our behinds and allow it to
        continue.

        NO I am not talking about those who are trying to change the course of this
        Titanic called WCCUSD.

        We have 32,000 children in this district and if half of the parents were as
        involved as Scottie, Sarah and M4ED people and would stand up to the terror
        that this district spreads, as they attempt to squash critisim of this
        district, we would not be in the situation we are in.

        Jennifer please do not blame yourself any more. It is not you. You are a
        true victim of this District and by you feeling the need to apologize for
        attempting to get what your child deserves and then feeling you have done
        something wrong toward, Scotti, Sarah or myself shows how far this district
        has pushed you to make you feel like it is your fault. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

        Please be proud of yourself for having the courage and strength to
        preserver. PLease forgive me for not being stronger for you and your child.

        E mail me back if there is something I can do.

        Kevin

        >From: "Jennifer E. Felix" <jenfelixthecat615@...>
        >To: wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [wccusdtalk] Re: new administrators/TIIG funds
        >Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:44:52 -0000
        >
        >To all:
        >
        >I guess I owe the children and parents of this district an apology,
        >sort of. I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
        >report has given the district another reason and justification for
        >adding another layer of administration. For Scottie, Kevin, Sarah
        >and others who have fought these money pit decisions, I am truly
        >sorry. I was just trying to get appropriate services for my
        >children. Scottie has my home number Kevin and Sarah if you'd like
        >more info on this situation. My cell is 685-3237 and is easier to
        >reach me on.
        >
        >Jen

      • c_cowens
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
          Perhaps you could tell us all what you mean by:

          "I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
          report has given the district another reason and justification for
          adding another layer of administration."

          Thanks,
          Charley Cowens

          --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer E. Felix"

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
            Charley,
            I don't think Jennifer owes us any explanation. She would have included the
            information in the first message if she had wanted to share it. This
            involves whatever's going on with her own kids and it's not fair to ask her
            to violate their privacy.
            Cathy

            At 07:35 PM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
            >Perhaps you could tell us all what you mean by:
            >
            >"I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
            >report has given the district another reason and justification for
            >adding another layer of administration."
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Charley Cowens
            >
            >--- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer E. Felix"
            ><jenfelixthecat615@m...> wrote:
            > > To all:
            > >
            > > I guess I owe the children and parents of this district an apology,
            > > sort of. I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
            > > report has given the district another reason and justification for
            > > adding another layer of administration. For Scottie, Kevin, Sarah
            > > and others who have fought these money pit decisions, I am truly
            > > sorry. I was just trying to get appropriate services for my
            > > children. Scottie has my home number Kevin and Sarah if you'd like
            > > more info on this situation. My cell is 685-3237 and is easier to
            > > reach me on.
            > >
            > > Jen
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • c_cowens
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
              Cathy-

              I didn't say she owed any explanation. The phrase "adding another
              layer of administration" implies some policy change (especially with
              the subject line: "Re: new administrators/TIIG funds") that would
              affect others and be of interest to people on this list. If this is
              not the case and it is a purely a "private" matter, Jennifer could
              simply say this or say nothing at all in which case the matter would
              simply drop.

              Charley Cowens

              --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, Cathy Travlos <cbt@t...> wrote:
              > Charley,
              > I don't think Jennifer owes us any explanation. She would have
              included the
              > information in the first message if she had wanted to share it. This
              > involves whatever's going on with her own kids and it's not fair to
              ask her
              > to violate their privacy.
              > Cathy
              >

              > At 07:35 PM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
              > >Perhaps you could tell us all what you mean by:
              > >
              > >"I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
              > >report has given the district another reason and justification for
              > >adding another layer of administration."
              > >
              > >Thanks,
              > >Charley Cowens
              > >
              > >--- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer E. Felix"
              > ><jenfelixthecat615@m...> wrote:
              > > > To all:
              > > >
              > > > I guess I owe the children and parents of this district an apology,
              > > > sort of. I filed a complaint with OCR whose investigation and
              > > > report has given the district another reason and justification for
              > > > adding another layer of administration. For Scottie, Kevin, Sarah
              > > > and others who have fought these money pit decisions, I am truly
              > > > sorry. I was just trying to get appropriate services for my
              > > > children. Scottie has my home number Kevin and Sarah if you'd like
              > > > more info on this situation. My cell is 685-3237 and is easier to
              > > > reach me on.
              > > >
              > > > Jen
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Jennifer E. Felix
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
                I know I really don't owe anyone an explanation. I would like to
                talk to Scottie, Sarah, Cathy and Kevin before I go into any
                detail. I don't wish to have incomplete information before I make
                any detailed accusations or statements. I will say that my copy of
                the OCR report does have some interesting information that leads me
                to need to investigate said info further.