Re: [wccusdtalk] Measure B Senior Exemption deadline

  • SarahCreeley@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
      Thanks, Sue, for this heads up. Glenn, can you help to see that this info is
      in the paper for our seniors? I'm copying this to Tom Lochner and Ana
      Contreras at the WC Times. I don't have contacts at the Chronicle, but I think they
      should print something, too. I have friends who are seniors who only get the
      Chron.
      LOVE,
      Sarah