ALERT ---KQED Forum Tomorrow (Tuesday, June 8) on Measure B

  • Glen Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Friends:

      Assemblywoman Loni Hancock will be appearing on KQED¹s Forum program
      tomorrow at 9:00 AM to discuss Measure B and our loan refinancing. Tom
      Lynden, Measure B opponent, will also be on the program.

      It would be great if folks could call the program to show support for
      Measure B and also provide the locations for the ballot drop offs:

      Richmond Fire Station No. 66
      4100 Clinton Ave., RIchmond
      Tuesday, June 8, noon to 8 p.m. (ELECTION DAY ONLY!)

      First Baptist Church of Pinole
      16550 San Pablo Ave., San Pablo
      Tuesday, June 8, noon to 8 p.m. (ELECTION DAY ONLY!)

      Go Measure B!

      Glen