Re: Voter registration multiplies/WOMEN MAKING A DIFFERENCE

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      Once Again
      THANK YOU for bringing back the information of how supportive our
      board was in your efforts. Its so nice to know - they were probably
      pretty inspired by y'all if the truth be told.

      That ought to be our district theme song
      Accentuate the Positive - Eliminate the Negative
      Is that the title or just a line?

      Either way
      Inspired by 3 women
      I wanted to post this article about Women and Voting

      From: Bay Area Business Woman

      http://www.babwnews.com/article.php?aid=40&pagewanted=1&action=