Measure B Vote Snafu

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Passing this along as an FYI:

      This week I received 2 pieces in the mail urging me to vote on Measures
      B and D. I thought that was strange, since I voted and returned my ballot
      the week it arrived.
      I called the Elections Department - 925-646-4166 and apparently my
      ballot NEVER ARRIVED in Martinez. I drove there today and cast my vote
      after signing a statement that my ballot was never received by them.
      Since every vote counts, I urge you to get the word out to EVERYONE on
      your alert networks to call the County and verify that their ballot was
      received. Unfortunately it's too late for the County to mail a replacement
      ballot sbut the hills are green, the radio reception is fine and a drive
      out to Martinez is a pleasant way to pass an hour. I hope I'm the only one
      who has to do this, but do alert supporters to double-check that their
      ballot got to Martinez.
      YES on B
      Chris Sorensen