voter registration

  • AManheimer@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 3, 2004
      I'm really happy to have help stuffing envelopes at ECHS, but the office
      manager specifically asked to keep the number of people involved small. She's very
      concerned about keeping the envelopes and diplomas organized.

      Still, help would make the task go faster! If anyone would like to, please
      e-mail me tonight (Thursday), call me, or stop on by the school and see how
      we're doing. Most likely there will be times when we'll need more hands throughout
      the day. I have no idea how long it takes to stuff 350 envelopes!

      Thank you,
      Ann

      From:  Marsha Williamson <mswilliamson@l...>
      Date:  Thu Jun 3, 2004  11:07 am
      Subject:  Re: [wccusdtalk] voter registration

      Joann Steck-Bayat and myself will also be at ECHS tomorrow morning at
      7:30 AM to assist Ann with this worthwhile task. Many hands make light
      work. Other community members who are committed to helping 18 year olds
      get registered to vote are welcome to join us. Many hands make light
      work.
      Marsha Williamson