Petition Website; Next Board Meeting

  • David Whitenack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Although this message is redundant for many of you, I'm sending it
      for any new eyes that might be out there and also in hopes that, even
      if you already have this information, you might be able to share it
      with someone who does not. Thanks.

      If you would like to maintain class-size reduction and counselors in
      the WCCUSD, please follow the link below to sign a petition aimed at
      the WCCUSD Board.

      Save Class-Size Reduction and Counselors
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/657412052

      Even if you have already signed an e-petition for this same cause, we
      need you to go to the website to sign there because we have recalled
      the e-petition that had been erroneously circulating. Please do NOT
      circulate it further. We have been told that signatures collected in
      such a manner are not considered valid.

      PLEASE ATTEND THE BOARD MEETING NEXT WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18, 6:30 PM at
      Lovonya DeJean Middle School, 3400 Macdonald Avenue in Richmond. This
      is our last currently scheduled opportunity to voice our concerns
      before the Board takes final action on the budget. Sometime in
      advance of next Wednesday's meeting, the agenda will be posted at
      http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/sba/sba.htm. That URL currently provides
      links to previous agendas as well as directions to the meeting hall.
      Hope to see you there!

      Please circulate this message through PTA e-trees and forward it to
      anyone else who might be interested in saving CSR and counselors.
      Thank you.

      David Whitenack
      Parent, Madera Elementary
      El Cerrito