Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Ninth Grade CSR BONANZA!!!!!!

  • mswizbiz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Kevin,
      I think that money was used for smaller classes in Freshman English at ECHS
      prior to 2001-2002. when Freshman English was "detracked" to provide more
      individual attention to students. In 2001-2002 there was a requirement that came
      from above, mandating that class sizes be reduced for Freshman taking algebra
      and remedial math. I think the money dried up last year (2002-2003),i.e. the
      state discontinued the program or our district decided not to participate
      because of encroachment costs.
      Marsha