Re: [wccusdtalk] SBC contract

  • Aukena@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2003
      What's interesting about all this (that I heard from Rod Lee at the EC PTSA
      meeting tonight) is that there isn't the hardware or the technical support at
      ECHS for this huge expense. In other words, they're gonna "wire" ECHS but we
      can't use it because we don't have the facilities or the wo/manpower to
      support it.

      sigh....

      It just boggles my mind.
      Amy