Re: [wccusdtalk] Fwd: NEW SCHOOL CONCERNS - ECHS

  • Marsha Williamson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      Dear all,
      If there is a regular report of the Bond Oversight Committee at
      tonight's board meeting, it is my understanding that IT WILL NOT INCLUDE
      ANY PRESENTATION ABOUT THE SITING OF ECHS. THIS INFORMATION COMES
      DIRECTLY FROM THE ECHS PRINCIPAL with whom I spoke at 9:15 this
      morning. People are still welcome to comment on the issue under
      Requests to Address the Board.
      Marsha Williamson
      PS Cathy-- Please put this on the ECHS etree.

      Cathy Travlos wrote:

      > here's the latest about the construction at ECHS
      > Cathy
      >

      > >The conversations about the new building for ECHS have raised many
      > >concerns, and as happens all too often, there are many questions
      > about
      > >facts and history. The District and the Oversight Bond Committee have
      >
      > >acknowledged these concerns. They cancelled their meeting last night
      > and
      > >will be reviewing the plans for ECHS further. They will be presenting
      >
      > >their regular report at tomorrow's board meeting and the public is
      > welcome
      > >to comment at that time.
      > >
      > >Please contact Madeline Kronenberg (MKRONEN@...) or Lu Tipping
      > >(Tipping1@...) for further information.
      > >
      > >Note that the El Cerrito PTSA has not taken an official stand on this
      > issue.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [click here]

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
          I just heard that the Bond Oversight fical sub-committee has the audit for
          the Bonds. If they have it it should be available to the public.

          Kevin

          >From: Marsha Williamson <mswilliamson@...>
          >To: wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, Cathy Travlos <cbt@...>
          >Subject: Re: [wccusdtalk] Fwd: NEW SCHOOL CONCERNS - ECHS
          >Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:30:40 +0800
          >
          >Dear all,
          >If there is a regular report of the Bond Oversight Committee at
          >tonight's board meeting, it is my understanding that IT WILL NOT INCLUDE
          >ANY PRESENTATION ABOUT THE SITING OF ECHS. THIS INFORMATION COMES
          >DIRECTLY FROM THE ECHS PRINCIPAL with whom I spoke at 9:15 this
          >morning. People are still welcome to comment on the issue under
          >Requests to Address the Board.
          >Marsha Williamson
          >PS Cathy-- Please put this on the ECHS etree.
          >
          >Cathy Travlos wrote:
          >
          > > here's the latest about the construction at ECHS
          > > Cathy
          > >

          > > >The conversations about the new building for ECHS have raised many
          > > >concerns, and as happens all too often, there are many questions
          > > about
          > > >facts and history. The District and the Oversight Bond Committee have
          > >
          > > >acknowledged these concerns. They cancelled their meeting last night
          > > and
          > > >will be reviewing the plans for ECHS further. They will be presenting
          > >
          > > >their regular report at tomorrow's board meeting and the public is
          > > welcome
          > > >to comment at that time.
          > > >
          > > >Please contact Madeline Kronenberg (MKRONEN@...) or Lu Tipping
          > > >(Tipping1@...) for further information.
          > > >
          > > >Note that the El Cerrito PTSA has not taken an official stand on this
          > > issue.
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > [click here]

          Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.