Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Question--Tonight's Board Meeting & SBC Contract

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2003
      The SBC voice mail system is new though and may be worth talking about.
      I like the ways it's an expense that's a spin-off of the bigger SBC
      GigaMAN project. I would guess they need to come up with $100,000
      because they talk about a 90% E-rate discount and 900,000 in e-rate
      money, but who knows until you get to the board meeting early and
      actually snag a board packet.

      Charley