Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Question--Tonight's Board Meeting & SBC Contract

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2003
      Lori-

      Sorry, I thought you and Amy were talking about the GigaMAN
      (high-bandwidth networking) project.

      Charley

    • Aukena@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2003
        well, maybe it's all because Fred has sbc email. :-)
        Amy

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2003
          The SBC voice mail system is new though and may be worth talking about.
          I like the ways it's an expense that's a spin-off of the bigger SBC
          GigaMAN project. I would guess they need to come up with $100,000
          because they talk about a 90% E-rate discount and 900,000 in e-rate
          money, but who knows until you get to the board meeting early and
          actually snag a board packet.

          Charley