Revised Flyer for West County Parents Meeting 11/16/03

  • morganlove2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2003
      Attached is an Acrobat PDF file and a Word document of the revised flyer for the next meeting. In case the attachment does not come across to the group, I am filing them in the flyers documents area of our Yahoogroups area.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2003
        Here is another message I just received at 7:50pm on Saturday, October 18.
        Charlie why the delay. I received the calendar notice for the Wednesay,
        School Bpoard Meeting today as well. Are others receiving late messages.
        Check the dates on your received messages and when you actually get them.

        Kevin

        >From: morganlove2003 <morganlove2003@...>
        >To: wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com
        >CC: Cathy Travlos <cbt@...>, diamel@...,
        >grubbzie@..., mnm77@..., pjroay@..., Charley
        >Cowens <charley@...>, jlbreyer@..., TheaterMom@...
        >Subject: [wccusdtalk] Revised Flyer for West County Parents Meeting
        >11/16/03
        >Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Attached is an Acrobat PDF file and a Word document of the revised flyer
        >for the next meeting. In case the attachment does not come across to the
        >group, I am filing them in the flyers documents area of our Yahoogroups
        >area.

        Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam
      • wccusdtalk
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2003
          If other people have had similar recent problems with significant delays in
          the delivery of messages for the group please email me directly with the
          details at:

          wccusdtalk@...

          not to the list as a whole (wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com).

          Charley Cowens