Re: [wccusdtalk] COPY OF LETTER SENT to our School Leaders and Fred Stewart from Laura Soble, parent: 6/9/03

  • Michelle Fadelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
      HI Laura--

      I just wanted to compliment your excellent letter to the Board and Trustee.
      It was calm and thoughtful and, hopefully, persuasive. Thanks for taking
      the time to write out your thoughts so eloquently~~

      I also wanted to thank you for working so hard on the budget issues. Your
      efforts, along with those of Jane and others actively involved in this, will
      benefit all the schools and all the children.

      So, thank you for the contribution of your time and attention. It's
      invaluable~~

      Michelle