Cease fire in the accountability wars?

  • Todd Groves
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      Take a look at the LAUSD/UTLA "thin" contract. NCLB isn't working, at least in LA Unified. Time for bottom up solutions.

      http://toped.svefoundation.org/2011/12/02/big-choices-for-la-teachers/.

      LA has every issue we face in multitudes. It's far past time that cooperative approaches were taken, building on site-based strengths. Why can't we do something similar here? This fidelity business is not the best way forward, and will buy us incremental gains in a time needing transformation.

      Read the MOU and see if we can use some elements in WCCUSD http://toped.svefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Teach-LAUSD-UTLApactThin120211.pdf

      Todd Groves