Join us for Sounds of the Season Dec 9th: Spread the word!!

  • c slamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      Haley Slamon will be performing with the vocal music students. Hope you
      can join us for this fun evening. This is one of the many fundraisers that
      we are doing to raise the funds to go on our trip to New Orleans for Spring
      Break. If you would like to purchase the CD you may do so at this link
      https://sites.google.com/site/osavmfundraising/

      If you would like to see the beautiful Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the
      Ascension check out this link to the Cathedral Interior
      http://www.groca.org/?page_id=2500

      -

      *Start a new Holiday Tradition!*

      *Ring in the season with all 10 choirs of the award winning Oakland School
      for the Arts Vocal Music Program at the acoustically stunning Greek
      Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension. The Choirs will perform traditional
      and*

      *contemporary songs celebrating the many holidays of the season. *

      *All proceeds benefit the Oakland School for the Arts Vocal Program. *

      * *

      Tickets on sale now at Brown Paper
      Tickets<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/211188>
      *!*