The cost of cutting: Richmond leads local efforts to stem truancy

  • Todd Groves
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Great and timely article from the CoCo Times. Let's pray that BANG retains reporting on WCCUSD issues.

      The new approach shows both merit and potential.

      http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_18864223

      How many detained kids attended schools outside of Richmond? We need to extend this beyond one city for real change. Each WCCUSD community needs a comparable response. I would love to see the imps traipsing down the street at noon feel less liberated about cutting.

      Todd Groves